- Damage having occurred when at the time of the casualty the driver is younger than the required age or does not hold the currently valid driving licence required by the regulations in force to drive the vehicle,
- Damage incurred during trials, races, competitions or their heats subject to authorisation of the public authorities,
- Damage resulting from an intentional act,
- Payment of fines and all other penalties,
- Damage incurred by animals transported in the Vehicle.
6.1. If no CDW option are subscribed, the following are not covered:
Accidental damage incurred by the leased vehicle,
- Damage incurred by the leased vehicle resulting from breakage of glass, fire, theft or non-return of the vehicle, vandalism, flood and natural event. In these cases the lessee bears the sum of the damage up to the total 15.000 euros excess mentioned on the reverse of the present contract.
- If the terms for lease and use of the vehicle referred to in articles 1 and 2 of the present contract are not honoured.
- If the vehicle is not returned or stolen, without the keys being returned, unless the lessee proves that they were obliged to submit the keys under constraint. The cost of the damage payable by the lessee is equal to the repair costs (at the value of the vehicle before the casualty in the event of a total loss), the vehicle immobilisation costs, the related costs and the set-price administrative costs, set at 60 Euros inc. VAT. In cases other than those referred to above the lessee bears the sum of the total excess mentioned on the reverse of the present contract.
6.2 If the lessee subscribes:
a) To the CDW option (damage other than theft or attempted theft): the exces
s is limited to the sum indicated on the reverse of the present contract.
- Damage caused intentionally.
- Driving with a blood alcohol level higher than the legal norm, or under the influence of narcotics which have not been medically prescribed,
- Driving on roads unsuitable for traffic (sites, pedestrian routes, etc.),
- Damage resulting from failure to respond to dashboard alarm lights,
- Failure to comply with the useful load of the leased vehicle,
- Damage resulting from poor assessment of the clearance of the leased vehicle,
- All damage to the inside the vehicle, to the tyres and wheel rims,
- Errors relating to the type of fuel,
- Damage occurring after the date of return set out in the contract,
b) TPC (theft or attempted theft) option:
the excess is limited to the sum indicated on the reverse of the present contract. This additional cover has no effect in the following cases:
- In the event of theft or disappearance, non-return of the keys and of the papers of the vehicle to the lessor, unless the lessee establishes that they were forced to hand over the keys under constraint or under threat from a third party. In the event that the vehicle is discovered the lessee shall be invoiced for the lease until the date of discovery, for the cost of repair of the vehicle, for the administrative costs, for the immobilisation costs and for all related costs.
- Thefts of personal objects and effects of the lessee or of the passengers. This additional type of cover (CDW) also have no effect in the event that the conditions of use referred to in articles 1 and 2 of the present contract are not satisfied.
By application of article 33 of the Order of 1 December 1986, in cases of a lease to a professional, late payment penalties calculated at a rate equal to three and a half times the legal interest rate in force on the date on which the payment becomes payable shall be due in the event of late payment.
Platinum St Barth
We offer our PORSCHE MACAN S, CAYENNE 4×4, BOXSTER, MERCEDES CLK 63 AMG and SLK 300 Convertible, BMW Z4 Convertible, RANGE ROVER EVOQUE and MINI COOPER for the most discerning clientele of St.Barth,
throughout the year without interruption, we are pleased to offer models suited to your needs and your dimension.
Upon your arrival in Saint Barth, we will meet you and accompany you to your hotel or villa to complete your rental contract and fill you in on all the details of you vehicule.
All of our five-seat models are air-conditioned, with electric windows-tinted in the back for the comfort of your family, plus a radio / CD, adaptor for MP3 player, leather seats with electric control , a large lugage area, and PORSCHE’s exclusive Tiptronic automatic transmission.
The staff of PLATINUM ST BARTH looks forward to partering with you during you stay on the island for you special event.Rates for Fleet